Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru S1
International Student Admission
What is International Student Admissions :
- International Student Admissions is the process for non-Indonesian Citizen / non-Indonesia Permanent Resident students to seek admission into mainstream regular or international programs in University of Brawijaya (UB).
- Admission of international students into mainstream educational programs of UB is subject to availability of the program vacancies, the student meeting the faculty’s admission criteria and the student’s successful application of a Student’s Pass (STP) from the Immigration
Eligibility for Admission :
- You will be regarded as an international applicant if you do not hold Indonesian citizenship.
- To be able to get admission, candidates must demonstrate good academic competence which is proven with high academic merit. International applicants should apply directly to Universitas of Brawijaya by submitting a set of necessary documents (see the flow chart of admission procedure). International applicants are generally not required to sit for the entry test for admission unless a special condition occur. The eligibility for admission is based on a desk evaluation carried out by the UB’s admission test committee on your academic achievement.
- International applicants must meet the academic, language requirements and commit to comply with particular regulations of Indonesian government related to education policy in order to apply for a degree at University of Brawijaya.
Under-graduate Program Admission :
- Admission to under-graduate program requires a good academic performance in high school or college.
- For international under-graduate program applicant should demonstrate English language proficiency minimum International TOEFL score of 500 / IELTS overall score of 5.5
Post-graduate Program Admission :
- Admission to Master program requires a good Honour at Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and in the subject or related discipline.
- For Doctoral program, candidate must display an excellent record and capability in conducting academic research. UB is fully committed to the scientific advancement. Applicant for Doctoral program holding international publication are preferred.
Documents that should be Prepared for the Online Registration:
Please prepare the following documents before performing online registration.
- Current color photograph, close up, with red background.
- Copy of English proficiency test certificate (TOEF/others).
- Copy of passport
- Proof of Application fee payment (see table below)
Fees for International Student University of Brawijaya
|Types of Fee||Study Program||Undergraduate||Postgraduate|
|Application fee (Paid once at first registration)||All programs||$100||$100||$100|
|Tuition fee per semester||Medicine||$3000||$1500||$2000|
|Admission fee (Paid once at first registration)||Medicine||$17570||$2500||$3000|
* The new fees regulation are applied starting from odd semester 2012/2013 and also include visa for 2 years.
*Application fee must be paid in advance in order for your registration to be processed further.
The application fee (100 USD) can be paid through:
Bank : BNI (Bank Nasional Indonesia)
Branch : Malang, Indonesia
Swift No : BNINIDJAMLG
Account Name : Prof. Dr. Ir. Yogi Sugito (Rector)
Account No : 0117436897
click the link to online registration application below if you are ready.
For further info related to International Admission, contact:
Universitas Brawijaya International Office
Jalan Veteran, Malang 65142
East Java Indonesia
+62 341 557 923
+62 341 579 743
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
source : selma.ub.ac.id