STUDENT LEGISLATIVE AGENCIES
STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE BOARD
FACULTY OF CULTURAL STUDIES UNIVERSITAS BRAWIJAYA
One of the efforts and components or tools of the completeness of the democratic process is the establishment of an organizational institution as a manifestation of the awareness and the running of democracy in a legitimate government according to the legislation. The institution is the Student Representative Board (DPM). DPM is a Student Institution that is tasked to accommodate, channel, and struggle for the aspirations of students as well as serving as an institution that has a function of control over the activities of the Student Executive Board (BEM).
Faculty of Cultural Studies (FCS) Universitas Brawijaya has students with different characters and personalities. They have different thoughts, aspirations, and desires. Therefore, it is necessary to establish an institution that is capable of facilitating the various aspirations.
Student Representative Board of Faculty of Cultural Studies (DPM FIB) Universitas Brawijaya aims at
1. becoming a Student Legislative Institution which always accommodates, channels and struggles for the aspirations of FCS students consistently;
2. supervising the activities of the Student Executive Board;
3. carrying out democracy in the governance process at FCS;
4. realizing the better FCS.
VISION & MISSION
Becoming a legislative institution that is full of aspiration, solution, progress and transparency of student sovereignty institutions.
1. having internal optimization
2. enhancing the synergy between institutions in FCS UB
3. producing determined policies
4. improving active supervisory functions