Vission, Missions, Objectives
To develop an excellent and noble faculty at the international level in the field of humanities and cultural studies.
To accomplish this vision, the missions of FCS UB are:
- Organizing outstanding education and teaching in the field of humanities and culture
- Conducting research and community service that excels in the field of humanities and culture
- Disseminating knowledge, especially in the humanities and culture, and strive for its use to improve people’s lives
- Producing excellent human resources in the humanities and culture who are faithful to God Almighty, have an entrepreneurial spirit and/or abilities, have broad insight, have discipline and work ethic, so that they become strong professionals and can compete at the international level;
- Finding solutions to problems in the fields of humanities and culture in the context of scientific development and the improvement of social life.