Vision, Missions, Objectives
The vision of Faculty of Cultural Studies Universitas Brawijaya is becoming an excellent institution on education, research, and community service in cultural field to create fresh-graduates that are able to compete internationally.
To embody the vision, the missions of Faculty of Cultural Studies Universitas Brawijaya are established as follows:
- performing first-rate education in the field of cultural science;
- arranging advanced research and community service in the field of cultural science
- spreading knowledge, especially those related to cultural science and education, and seeking for the implementation of the knowledge to develop social life.
The aims of Faculty of Cultural Studies Universitas Brawijaya are
- producing outstanding human resources in cultural science that are devoted to God, have the spirit or the ability to be entrepreneurs, have comprehensive knowledge, decent discipline and work ethic to be professional workers that are able to compete internationally;
- finding solutions on the problems of cultural sciences for the development of cultural sciences and the enhancement of the society.
- serving the empowerment of the society by the implementation of knowledge, technology, and art to support the nation development.